Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Snow and Chickens

I've mentioned how Elisha loves boots. Here he is wearing Rusty's boots. He was quite frustrated when he tried to make it up the few stairs we have while wearing them.

Caleigh ought to be a professional chicken catcher. Somehow she sneaks up on them, and they're hers. I have to run around chasing them ridiculously to catch one. And, honestly, I'm just now getting brave enough to go after one.

The Rooster and One of His Girlfriends: I know my neighbors despise the rooster. It crows at all hours of the day, not just sunrise. I can be up in the middle of the night and still hear it going. Since this picture was taken, we have added two other Bantam roosters, which equals three squawking birds in my backyard. Am I living on a chicken farm?

Our backyard covered in snow

The kids playing in the snow perhaps for the last time this winter

No comments: