Tuesday, March 9, 2010

February

I am almost caught up with my blogs. Yipee!!! And, praise the Lord. Our new computer loads pictures twice as fast as the other one. I hope you enjoy the glimpses of our family during February - messes, sickness, sleep, and smiles.

Caleigh and Elisha painting. Elisha didn't have a craft shirt, so he went without one.

Josiah joined Caleigh on her bed

Granna talking to Josiah. She said she wanted me to post some pictures of her. We'll see what she has to say about this one.

Poppy and Elisha playing Poppy's guitar. My mom says that one night he played it with his toes while he was going to sleep. A grandparent exaggeration? Either way, he loves it.

Big Grin. I'm a happy baby.

Caleigh has to get in on the action

Another painting experience, painting Valentines. I'm not sure if he realized he's not supposed to eat the paint. I never let Caleigh do all this when she was his age, but it is hard to keep him out of it when she is busy crafting.

Caleigh cut her own hair. I had been so proud of her for learning to use scissors...Now, they're ban for a long time. I asked if she did it. Here is the progression of her answers to that question: 1) I didn't do it. 2) I wanted Dora hair. 3) Elisha did it. And, Rusty is really going to get it if one day I wake up with my haircut. He keeps telling her how funny it would be to cut Mommy's hair while she is sleeping.

Making Valentine cookies in our pj's. Can you tell they do everything with me? One under the right foot. The other under the left.

Siah....as Lisha likes to call him

Caleigh ended up getting the stomach bug right before Valentine's Day. Then, Elisha got it. This is everyone piled up on the bed watching TV. Caleigh is learning to use the "I'm sick" phrase to weasel her way into getting to watch TV since we usually don't let her.

Caleigh's photography skills. She loves using my digital camera. This is one of her better shots. Maybe we'll get her one of those kid cameras for her birthday.

Josey...as I like to call him.

Enduring belly time with a smile

Elisha enjoying floor time with Josiah

Getting ready for a walk...even though it was freezing, but I don't think he got cold. That suit is like an electric blanket.

Camouflaged in swing

See his hands

Daddy and Josiah smiling at one another

Josiah in his dog outfit from Meme

2 comments:

Ashley & Chuck said...

"Josey" is so big!! I remember Caleigh having lots of fats rolls too though! Karis does everything little thing I do too. Always wanting to "help"! I love all the posts!

Ryan and Lori said...

Love this post! So fun seeing pics of your kids growing up :)