Sunday, June 7, 2009

What We Do At Home All Day

Yes, people wonder what we housewives do all do.  And, yes we wonder that too when we work all day but seem to have nothing to show for it, but if you saw how busy my kids are, you'd know I rarely sit still.  
Elisha and Caleigh jumping in the bed together, probably in their pjs at 1:0o in the afternoon

Caleigh making one of the ugliest faces every, and I guess it is okay for a mom to be honest about that.  

Caleigh and Elisha piled up on Daddy post-naptime...even naptime is not always peaceful in our house.  Caleigh has learned to play leprechaun, running though the house undetected except for the pitter patter of feet while she supposed to be tucked into bed.

And, yes, even I have to admit that my wild children occasionally wear themselves down to the point of passing out in the car.

No comments: