Sunday, June 14, 2009

Caleigh's Horse Nellie

Geez-Paw and Uncle Jess decided to buy a horse.  Half of it is Uncle Jess's and the other half is Caleigh's.  (Elisha may eventually get to say a 1/4 of it is his.)  Together they named it Nellie, even though Caleigh was leaning toward Sunshine at first and I wanted Gingersnap.  It works out well for us since the horse lives with Jess.  We don't have to feed it, clean it, or keep it up. Honestly, Caleigh has seen it only once in the past month, but she thinks it is pretty cool to say she has a horse at three.  I'm just proud of her for not being afraid of it.  I loved riding horses when I was little, but I was almost killed by one when I was about four.
  
Caleigh on the horse with Gee-Paw leading the way in his favorite blue, plaid shirt 
pre-the-BIG-one

Rusty riding both the children.  Where will new baby go?

Doesn't that look so beautiful?  
Unfortunately, Caleigh's messy self doesn't quite fit in with the serene scenery.  

Elisha driving the truck earlier in the day at the playground

Rusty helping Caleigh on monkey bars.  
After taking gymnastics, she is dying to do it by herself.

No comments: