Saturday, January 15, 2011

7 Days of Snow in....Cleveland, TN

After 7 days, we still have snow on the ground, but we haven't been out in a few days. Snow is fun, but have you ever tried to dress three small children for it? It takes longer to dress them than they are willing to stay out in it.

Josiah dressed as Rapunzel

During the day, he had told me a secret, "I'm going to give Granna all my "sug" and he tried, but he'll never be able to give it all away.

Elisha on the phone and Kit Kat in the basket.

Caleigh as Rapunzel, frying pan and all

Elisha shoveling snow

Josiah actually down in the snow. The first day he kept crying any time I put him down. The third day he actually got down, but kept toddling, then plopping, toddling, then plopping.
No, snowman. A snow motorcycle, but Elisha didn't like sitting on it. I'm sure it was freezing his crotch.

We didn't have a sled. We tried a garbage can lid, cardboard, and several other objects, but the turtle sandbox lid worked best. Rusty would push the kids down the hill. They would spin a few feet and stop, but they had fun. Josiah and I even tried it.

Caleigh, Little Red Riding Hood. She despised getting bundled up. The first day I left her in the house crying, but she finally decided come out.

Josiah warm in his jammies next to Elisha cold in his undies

No comments: