Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Fatty Four Months

Josiah went to the doctor on April 1 for his four month check-up. I already knew it, but the scales proved it. I'm growing a hefty boy. He weighed 17 pounds and 9 ounces and was 26 inches long. That put him in the 90 percentile for weight and the 75 percentile for height. Of course they asked about his development, and when I said he doesn't do anything but coo and smile, the doctor said he must be a happy, lazy boy. He enjoys chewing his thumb, not sucking, hates being placed on his belly, and likes chewing his blanket as he goes to sleep. The Monday after his visit he started picking up toys and placing them in his mouth. This is convenient since he is cutting his first tooth, the bottom right (and Elisha is cutting his last). He is really is a great baby. It will be hard not to want another little baby after him since he is so sweet.

Picture taken on his four month birthday


Pictures of him smiling at me and eating his hands

A little extra: I found Caleigh growing mold in her jewelry box. What would encourage the child to place strawberries in there? I think she had been hiding candy in there and thought it would be a good idea to hide her strawberries there too. I honestly can't keep up with her.

2 comments:

Ashley & Chuck said...

Okay, Caleigh's growing mold story is hilarious! And Josiah is a BIG boy!! He is too cute!

Ryan and Lori said...

Oh my Caleigh!!!