Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Playground Recovery from Doctor Visit

We took Caleigh and Elisha both to the doctor for well checkups.  Caleigh's two year.  Elisha's two month. They both had shots.  Caleigh didn't shed a tear, and Elisha screamed bloody murder for about 10 seconds.  Caleigh was in the 95% for her height and 70% for her weight.  Elisha was in the 85% for weight and 75% for height.  I assume that Caleigh will top out early and won't grow any more like I did.  And thankfully, everyone can now rest assured that Elisha is eating enough since he is gaining a great deal of weight.  They said I feed him too much.  I'm not sure how I'm suppose to correct that though since he nurses.  
 
Caleigh running across the playground

Rusty helped Caleigh climb the BIG slide.  By the end of our visit, she was climbing it by herself even if she had to topple over a few big boys to go down it.  

Mommy and Caleigh swinging on the big swings

Daddy and Caleigh riding the dinosaur

Elisha sleeping off four shots.  Only later did he go into a thirty minute scream.

1 comment:

Ashley & Chuck said...

Looks like Caleigh had a lot of fun. She is getting to be such a big girl! I'm glad they got good reports from the doc. I think Elisha is starting to look like you! :)