Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Another Caleigh Disaster



Again I say, how she does it I don't know.   On Sunday, we were getting ready to go to Dalton to eat lunch with my dad and granddad for Father's Day.   I was trying to get Elisha ready, and Rusty had left Caleigh in the van playing.   When he went to get her, he found that she had found my mascara.  It was all over her pretty watermelon dress, her lands, and her face.  She had attempted to put it on her eyes like Mommy does.  We got her cleaned up, and the mascara did come out of her dress, thank the Lord.  

2 comments:

Ashley & Chuck said...

She is a mess! But, she was just wanting to be just like Mommy!

The puppy is too cute! Have fun training him....

And it looks like y'all had a good time down in Florida. Caleigh looks sweet in her orange dress.

Ryan and Lori said...

Caleigh is hilarious! It looks like there is never a dull moment at the Langford household!

I knew it was only a matter of time before Rusty talked you into a dog! I'm glad you caved. Babu is cute.

Looks like the Langfords had a fun vacation too.