Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Christmas Backtrack - Christmas Eve

I realized that I forgot to mention our Christmas, Elisha's first Christmas, during our time without internet.  So here are a few moments we captured during our Christmas extravaganza - eight parties in three days.  (Sorry, the pictures are not in chronological order; I'm too lazy and IMPATIENT to reorganize them.)



Finally, Elisha got some rest.  Thankfully, Daddy has the magic touch despite all the commotion.

I got to open a zillion presents this Christmas (because I got to help Elisha open his presents).

Granna and her grandbabies - Caleigh can't really handle any of her grandparents giving Elisha attention instead of her.

Elisha's reaction to opening one of his first presents.  He didn't seem to excited about it, probably due to the lack of sleep.

Caleigh helping Grandma make pigs-n-a-blanket, apron around neck and all.



No comments: